Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

more good stuff!!! :D

More fossil stuff! :D

You name the price and we'll go from there. :)

ONLY 4 AVAILABLE ITEMS LEFT!

8. fossil hunter hobo







10. Fossil Emory Tech Case 




13. Fossil Jenner Flap Green







15. Maddox crossbody patchwork









OUT OF STOCK ITEMS




1. birdie purse OUT OF STOCK





2. long live vintage purse OUT OF STOCK





3. fossil zig zag purse OUT OF STOCK






4. DKNY green handbag OUT OF STOCK







5. Fossil yellow sling bag OUT OF STOCK




6. fossil gray bag  OUT OF STOCK





7. fossil bag  OUT OF STOCK




9. Fossil Maddox Mackenna Maroon  OUT OF STOCK




11. Fossil Maddox Mackenna Sea green OUT OF STOCK



12. Fossil Large Bag Flower pattern OUT OF STOCK




14. Coach maroon purse OUT OF STOCK







 16. Maddox Mackenna white bone (pre-owned)





slightly different color 


slight pen mark in front


few marks at the back



please pm me if you're interested. thanks! :D

24 comments:

  1. Hai, I dont know what is your emel, can you emel me the details for the fossil yellow slingbag, nedywl@gmail.com....thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, can you please email me the details for all the purses and items no 11 & 13? Also method of payment. Thank you. athinamarzuki@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, please kindly pm me the price for item no.15. Maddox crossbody patchwork, 8. fossil hunter hobo...
    my email address : yee_siewpeng@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi.can you email me price on the item list above.need to know the price..farahellina@gmail.com. TQ dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. pm me for item 11. Fossil Maddox Mackenna Sea green please...
    towel_hijau@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pm item no 15.
    mazzydoyle@gmail.com
    Tq

    ReplyDelete
  7. can you pm me item no. 6?

    afiqah.norsham@yahoo.com

    thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. Can u email me all the price and condition of the stuff (first hand/2nd hand) . Thank you.
    Email: sk8.sunway@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. Pm me the price for item 8 and 15. Im super interested to buy. Serious buyer here.Cottonseason25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hai..pls email me details and price for maddox crossbody patchwork (item 15)

    zainorhana@yahoo.com

    Tq

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi. is fossil birdie purse / zigzag purse / gray bag / maddox crossbody patchwork still availablre? pm me price and condition. tq

    ynilee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. pm me price num 2.3.10. canna _faz@yahoo.com.tq

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi..pls pm me price for item no 1 & 3. tqvm.

    silentvictim_5201314@yahoo.com..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi.. Pls PM me item no 6 and 15..

    dyana4152@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. can u pm me the price for item no 1 and 3 at khairunnisaabdrahim@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi.. pls email me price for item 15. Maddox crossbody patchwork at rienniez@yahoo.com
    TQ

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please Pm me item

    8. fossil hunter hobo and no 16.Maddox Mackenna white bone (pre-owned)

    email to me at waniradzi[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can u email me price for all available items...Mazzuana5962@gmail.com

    Tqvm

    ReplyDelete
  19. item 15 still available? misz.lisa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Item 15 still available? How much? Pls reply me reyha5678@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey there..I'm interested in item#15. Maddox crossbody patchwork
    Please pm me kaveena_86@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, Maddox crossbody patchwork still available? pls replay me tasnim.nem@gmail.com price and how to order?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, I'm interested in Maddox cross body patchwork.....please reply me veenavina86@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete